The Forest Products Working Group is an initiative of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition. Any company that relies on forest products to meet business objectives—including paper suppliers, consumer product goods companies, retailers, publishing companies, and building product manufacturers — is invited to join the FPWG.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to participate in all project work and introduce new project ideas
- Access to all resources developed by the group
- Complimentary attendance to two annual Forest Products Working Group meetings
- Participation in monthly conference calls
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with other members
- Demonstrate corporate leadership in improving the sustainability of forest products